[kj] Malicious Busted

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 24 08:45:57 EST 2004

Sorry Guys & Gals ,I was trying too get myself outta here and pressed the
wrong button.
     What finally did it? I was in the shops looking through "Kerrrang ",The
whole page was a Motley Crue advert:Skin-tight leather trousers,stripy
spandex stockings/trousers,BIG peroxide hair ,high heals and a bloke with
the arse cut out of his leather trousers with pink bikini underwear on view.
   Underneath it said:With Special guests.................................I
m sure you Know .
   And I thought to myself.How could you?
  That's the only genre of music that I cant stand,Spandex cock rock.It's
the lowest common denominator,Brainless moronic load of crap listened to by
boys boys boys who aint got a clue about how girls girls girls work.
    If anyone's seen the movie by Pam & Tommy you will realise the levels of
intellect we are dealing with.When I was watching it I said to myself(I was
watching on me own)How is it possible for two stupid morons to become
famous?
   Anyway I hope you all have a crap Christmas.And if you don't want to
celebrate Christmas,If you want too call it something else.Then take off
that silly paper hat,Put down that chicken leg,Give those presents back and
get back too work.It's not the festive season, It's Christmas.

            PW
 Motley crue are The Darkness who take themselves seriously.At least the
Darkness are nt serious.