[kj] happy christmas (sic)

Paul M.B. Jones paul.m.b.jones at mac.com
Thu Dec 23 18:04:36 EST 2004

Hey you know!

The first Red Beat single MD 4.40 was a dub masterpiece according to
Nicolai Beverungen at Echo Beach Records in Hamburg!

The Dub reggae track "More or Less Cut" and "Cut Dub" were released on
his label "Wild Dub" along with, P.I.L., The Joke, Grace Jones, Gen X
e.t.c.

"The Missing Album" as a body of work represents the feelings and
undercurrents of the years 79-81!

You'd like the Album Smig! Let's not get bitchy!

Positive vibes to you all!

Visit http://www.manicmachine.com

Paul Jones.