[kj] oh we have joy

Wrightdvdw at aol.com Wrightdvdw at aol.com
Thu Dec 23 15:59:54 EST 2004

Not wrote much for a while ,been busy an all that , but today I got my
tickets for 24/2 2nites of me on the trot enuff to drive any sane gatherer  mad!!!!
Also nice Mr colesy sent my a hoody deeply gratefull as was not  expecting it
before the festive season, also have noticed a complete lack of Mr  PW has
someone taken a contract out  on him or has he been abducted by  hybrid
aliens!!!   Or is he lurking??? Not that I really give a  toss...but u notice these
things...I must be bored....

Any how to all gatherers I know those I dont but yet to meet have a damn
nice nice break , xmas and  that and roll on next year all those gigs  etc

Dave