[kj]shit on yu decendants or what......

MARK SAXTON ranjeef at btopenworld.com
Thu Dec 23 13:50:31 EST 2004

Yeah, not too chuffed at this shit either, what's Geordie reckon Mike?

melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote:hey cosley,whats going on hey--i thought k.j thought highly of you....what
the fuck are they up to.....this is ludicrous mate...like me,you have been
around since the start of the jk.j. crusaid,even well befor me,talk about
shitting on yu desendants...yu suppost to be part of the k.j. family...lets
just hopt that they have a good reason for this=====sorry for yu
mate......mel/holly hollytree1961 at hotmail.com