[kj] [ot] qpr

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 23 08:43:45 EST 2004

have a good time at the crewe game, actually we can beat them so you might get lucky.

I remember arsenal doing us 3-0 at their place on boxing day.  It was so upsetting to sit in their no atmosphere ground watching that pikey Ray Parlour put two past us.

I think we're probably going to finish above the bottom 3 so it's all good.

I really hope it wasn't the band's wishes mate.

mike coles <mike at maliciousdamage.co.uk> wrote:
we can also look forward to the usual surrendering of points by QPR this festive season also.  BAH!
aarghh!! don't say that - we're taking the missus to the crewe game next tuesday!!
she's never been to a match before...

and thanks again for all the support
the management are saying it's the band's wishes...
cheers,
colesy

--
check out the shop at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk