[kj] OT: Happy Holidays!

J E S T E R webmaster at killing-joke.com
Thu Dec 23 03:26:20 EST 2004

Yeah, Austin is pretty cool. Only real turn off for me in Austin, were
the kids at the mission when I was in school. Unfortunately for ol Alex,
he is stuck in nasty assed h town, which is nothing like Austin or even
San Antonio. I cant imagine why someone would live in the epicenter of
all things that suck, like h town. Damn that has to be one hell of a
downer to go from NYC to that hell hole every year.

So what spots did you hit down in Austin?