[kj] album sales

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 22 10:58:40 EST 2004

My wife teaches Literature to high school freshmen
(14/15-year-olds). I've managed to get Killing Joke
into her lesson plans--when she needs to play music of
different "moods" to get them to write different ways
during writing exercises. Had one convert last year,
one this year, and still working on one or two more
from this year's crop.

Doing what I can on the poor youths...and she hasn't
been fired yet!