[kj] album sales

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 14:42:59 EST 2004

  Maybe things would be helped along with a KJ "Best of.."
version 2.0 covering from Pandemonium(or even Extremities..) to
KJ2K3, including all singles releases. It would also make for a
much more contemporary-sounding CD, much more sellable too. THEN
bring on KJ2K4 with appropriate artwork.
Saul
--- Wayne Walker <wayneupnorth at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I think Pandemonium was helped with 4 single releases (back in
> the days when
> you could load them with extra tracks) well as a couple of
> TOTP appearances.
> I seem to remember at least 3 UK tours and a festival
> appearance to promote
> it too. And the artwork made for much better T-shirts too.
>
> But for KJ2003 we got two singles, both of which were hard to
> find in the
> shops (wasn't Seeing Red a limited release?). The first promo
> video was as
> least making it onto the music channels but was shite and the
> second vastly
> improved one for Seeing Red was hardly seen. Then the website
> updates dried
> up and the DVD got cancelled. What the f*ck happened?

=====
As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso