[kj] album sales

Graeme Rowland crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 21 12:46:09 EST 2004

Seeing Red was indeed hell to find - only shop I could
find a new copy of it was Virjing in Manchester

I still haven't ever seen a non-promo copy of Loose
Cannon!

However there were a lot of promos in the 2nd hand
shops for both singles.

 --- Wayne Walker <wayneupnorth at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I think Pandemonium was helped with 4 single
> releases (back in the days when
> you could load them with extra tracks) well as a
> couple of TOTP appearances.
> I seem to remember at least 3 UK tours and a
> festival appearance to promote
> it too. And the artwork made for much better
> T-shirts too.
>
> But for KJ2003 we got two singles, both of which
> were hard to find in the
> shops (wasn't Seeing Red a limited release?). The
> first promo video was as
> least making it onto the music channels but was
> shite and the second vastly
> improved one for Seeing Red was hardly seen. Then
> the website updates dried
> up and the DVD got cancelled. What the f*ck
> happened?
>

> >From: FlumeDC at aol.com
> >To: gathering at misera.net
> >Subject: Re: [kj] album sales Date: Tue, 21 Dec
> 2004 07:22:44 EST
> >
> >Interesting observation about the artwork
> relationship to total sales.
> >Certainly stands to reason.  I still think there
> was a missed opportunity
> >exploit the Dave Grohl aspect to its fullest and
> perhaps turn more people
> >onto the
> >cd.

=====
Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

"What one thinks of as extremes seldom are" :: BC Gilbert