[kj] album sales

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 11:27:18 EST 2004

Album sales will not budge next year because Killing Joke are bound to be
upstaged live by Motley Crue and will sink into invisibility alongside such
a band that easily rates as one of the best live bands in the entire world,
ever. I mean, KJ should have chosen a sh*t band to play alongside. What were
the boys thinking? Next to Motley Crue, they don't stick a chance. No-one
does. :)

Anyway, obviously I'm not being serious there, but on a serious note, even
if the Motley gigs do raise Killing Joke's profile, I really don't like the
idea of turning up to future KJ gigs and seeing the venue over-run with
hairspray rockers, waving their lighters to 'You'll Never Get to Me'.