[kj] the Firewatercircus X-mas poll

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 09:27:32 EST 2004

a)	not many and then just a glass of wine (it's a big glass)
b)	 Wu-Tang: Not on my radar
c)	 ?
d)	 none stick to memory
e)	 Christmas films/animated features? chitty chitty bang bang,
f)	 Do you have any odd/personal Christmas traditions? Fart a lot
g)	 Neither
h)	 I bookmarked the site, looks interesting
i)	 mathematical formula – match + friction = burn baby burn
j)	 Hammer House of Horrors
k)	 none
l)	 better cover versions: see scissor sisters/beautiful south album
m)	 useless/annoying instrument: none
n)	 Tom Hanks film : big
o)	 borrowed and never returned : There's a book.
p)	Springsteen Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ah
ahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
q)	 Russian beer? No
r)	 Armenian beer? No
s)	 Best record label of all time? Southern
t)	 Best new (or new-ish at least) record label? New? I dunno
u)	 Most interesting instrument:  Conga Drums
v)	computer game? None – don't play
w)	 Eh?
x)	 boring
y)	 Greatest moment of your life? birth of son
z)	 Biggest social gaffe you've ever witnessed, done, or heard of?
Party with these girls I really liked. Guy says he's so strong that he
can lift 3 of us. I said prove it. Got us to link arms and legs.
Pulled down my trousers and pants and squirted tomato ketchup over my
exposed cock n balls as I struggled forelornley to the amusement of
everyone and all I could see was these girls. Washed myself off and
should just have laughed but smashed the geezer and in doing so half
the place. The girls never talked to me again. There may well be a lot
more but there are bits I cant remember.

have a good holiday

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow