[kj] the Firewatercircus X-mas poll

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 07:16:38 EST 2004

a) How many nights a week do you drink?

Lately none.

b) Wu-Tang: Overrated, had a couple of ok moments, or total class?

Total class. Wu-Tang Clan ain't nouthin' to phuk with.  ;)

c) Before Sunrise: boring dreck, a good tool for getting points with chicks,
or total class?

d) Favourite Twilight Zone Episode?

Tough one.  I may have to say the one where the librarian survives the
apocalypse with all of the books but not his reading glasses.  One major
reason would be becuase Harlan Ellison wrote it.

e) Top 5 favourite Christmas films/animated features ?
A Christmas Story
Christmas Vacation
A Nightmare Before Christmas
A Charlie Brown Christmas
The Grinch That Stole Christmas

f) Do you have any odd/personal Christmas traditions?

Besides hating it.  No.. But that might not be odd.

g) Bukowski or Burroughs?
ooohhh...uh..uh...coin being flipped...Heads up...it's Burroughs

h) http://www.ummagurau.com/art/russia/index.htm - Is it just me or are
these pictures some of the coolest things you've seen in ages (read the
intro, then go to the "Gallery" bit; it makes it mean far more when you know
they were pre colour photo's)

Very very cool indeed

i) Abbey Road, Rubber Soul, Revolver, White Album:  Is there some
mathematical formula that can put these into a definitive order once and for
all?

>From Best to worst
The White Album
Abbey Road
Revolver
Rubber Soul

>From Yoko to Linda
The White Album
Abbey Road
Revolver
Rubber Soul

j) Hammer House of Horrors or Universal Monsters?

You're killing me here.  I guess Universal because Hammer may not exist
without Universal.

k) Back to the Future One, Two or Three?

NONE!!

l) Any cover versions you can think of that are definitely better than the
originals?

Fade Out by the Darkness

m) What's the most useless or annoying instrument ever, that puts you off
listening to something instantly?

The Hooter (that stupid keyboard hamonica thing made popular by the
ThompsonTwins and the Hooters)

n) What's the worst Tom Hanks film ever?

The last Tom Hanks movie I saw was Philadelphia.  So I'll say that.  It was
good but hey somebody has got to take the fall.

o) If there's one thing someone has borrowed off you and never returned that
you want back more than anything else, what is it?

My time

p) Is/was Springsteen really The Boss?

Sure...I'd rather have himbe the boss then a lot of other people up there.

q) Ever tried Russian beer?

no

r) How about Armenian beer?

yes

s) Best record label of all time?

come on...Chess

t) Best new (or new-ish at least) record label?

Six Weeks

u) Most interesting instrument (of all time, or one you have a passing
interest in right now)?

The piano

v) What computer game has killed more hours of your life than any other?

Solitare

w) Robert Johnson or Django Reinhardt?

Robert Johnson

x) Husker Du or the Replacements, and why?

hmmm....Husker Du...the moustache

y) Greatest moment of your life, and why it was so good?

Getting married.  Getting laid and pizaid...;)

z) Biggest social gaffe you've ever witnessed, done, or heard of?
A woman I met retolda story of how her boss was reviewing here yearly work
and commented on how if she wore moe skirts and high heels she would go
furhter inthe business.  He was sincerely trying to help.

I got nothing