[kj] Is the Jöke still on?

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 17:27:59 EST 2004

i think it's a fucking stupid idea. Reaching a wider
audience? Man, i'm ALL for that! Totally, totally,
totally. But what the hell do they have to gain
playing for the aging cast of Heavy Metal Parking Lot?
touring with someone a little more comtemporary
wouldn't have been the worst idea. Like the Mars Volta
or some kind of shit. Just another bad decision. God,
they need new management. Or not, i don't know. Not
like i know what goes on behind the curtain. It just
seems retarded.

Leigh