[kj] o/t the nightmare before christmas

woody2shooz woody2shooz at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 20 15:04:41 EST 2004

it began last week when my central heating boiler was condemned as "at risk" after a gas safety inspection.
"never mind" thinks I "at least the hot water is electric..."
back to the present and upstairs trots yours truly and flicks the switch to prepare a tankful of the steaming wet stuff. PFZZ. There goes the immerssion heater!
Now, time to enter the mine field that is finding a reputable central heating installer in the midst of the festive season. Anyone been there? Any good advice on where to start? Thanks
graham, more chilled than usual