[kj] Too Young To Fall In Love Like Blood

parasikon parasikon at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 15:35:09 EST 2004

Saw Motley Crue on some video game award show last night.Seems like they're turning up everywhere.Don't remember this much hoopla when Kiss did their reunion thing.They played two songs "Girls,Girls,Girls" and "Dr. Feelgood."Think it was during "Girls,Girls,Girls" that they enlisted Snoop Doggy Dog or whatever to rap over part of the song.Horrible.Aside from that,Nikki Sixx was the show really.He actually moves.Everybody else looks like they've got bad knees.Did notice that the singer seems to abbreviate alot of the song lyrics too for some reason.I don't know if he's just too porky and breathless or what.

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

It's on the official Crue website.

Alex in Nyc