[kj] Sisters Mercy Public Enemy

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 10:06:51 EST 2004

Reminds me of when I started writing for my university newspaper in 87 - the
Sisters This Corrosion had just come out and I was declaring my love for it
when I got into a scrap with another writer who was into Public Enemy. At
the time, my knowlege of rap was zilch. Four years later, I and this guy
went to see the Sisters and PE play the same stage on their Fear Of A Black
Planet tour. In the interim I'd become a PE fan and he a Sisters'.

Oh, and that was the tour with Gang of Four as well - sweeeet.

T.