[kj] Malicious Christmas

antoni at clara.net antoni at clara.net
Tue Dec 14 18:59:34 EST 2004

Cheers Alex ... "Shoot forth the new gold" and all that ! As Graham hinted,
it's reassuring to know there's still 'lead in the old pencil' ... fellow
long time jokers (but possibly not on the list at the moment) Mick Head,
Dave Simpson and Nichola Wood are aware ... Jel will be advised when I give
him his KJ 25/02/2005 tickets at the Chelsea vs Norwich game this Saturday
... of course it's still very early days so I don't wanna get too carried
away but it must be noted that my first child (Danielle) arrived in a golden
age for KJ ... she popped out 8 days before the Friday night headlining set
at the 1986 Reading Festival ... this one will be at the 17 week stage for
the Shepherds Bush Empire "Friday" gig ... no "mosh pit" for Dawn methinks