[kj] OT - enjoy the silence

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 05:06:01 EST 2004

  I'd like to know more about the new album itself(due out
sometime next year) - there's more talk about the show than the
(if any) new tunes to be had. Cart before the horse... I don't
think they'd hope to pull in many fans to the shows without new
material.
  Full steam ahead.

--- woody2shooz <woody2shooz at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> what you go and wake me up for?
> personally speaking, am sitting in anticipation for 2005 and
> all that year will bring.
> New Killing JOke album, anniverwsary shows, opening at Wembley
> and a rumoured tour to boot. Could it be the big one? I got a
> feeling.
> Then there's Headcount. Looks like they're going to break out
> in hives...I mean 2005. And deservedly so.
> In fact the last malicious gossip post was the busiest yet,
> 2005 looks like being an Annus Maliciourous, as Her Maj would
> say
> graham

=====
As the masters rot on walls