[kj] OT - enjoy the silence

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 04:53:15 EST 2004

The London lot had to endure an all day punk festival. Those who went
first to the chelsea arsenal game are still emotionaly fulfilled and
anyone who follows manutd are too busy kicking the cat. : )
Having had the news of shows and releases its been a weekend of
thrills. People are just letting it sink in!

The Malicious smapler looks like this:
the clock machine turns you on
the malicious sampler tracklisting so far
[band first then  title]

blown - nanosecond
persuader - more moments of you
faces of sarah - keep breathing
fake ideal - every word is yours
bloodsport aka the orb [and friends circa1980] - bodies
headcount - smoking gun
antennae - rimshack
carcassette - after hours
shriekback - strongest wind
nic - asamblea de robots
smartyr - dreamtime
mass spectrometer - lab coat dude
teledubgnosis - untitled
30,000 days - blackout
bob meyer - mary lou
orb v meat beat manifesto - matron
shadow kabinet - full moon song
plus a hidden mystery track
total running time is around 1hour 19 minutes
not bad value for a tenner!

hmm wonder what the mystery track is and where it is hidden?

<a malicious gig to promote it for easter weekend 2005> a potential
all dayer sounds good but easter is a time for crucifictions and
familly. Then again you could do a hunt for the mystery track which
could keep the children occupied! ; )

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow