[kj] Squirrel = Beanbag (Not Metaphor)

Graeme Rowland crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 12:32:54 EST 2004

I was refering to the recent Shellac gigs in
Edinburgh, London and Camber Sands

I took some props to Camber which I found in a charity
shop in Rye
Squirrel (a beanbag toy)
Lulabelle (a knickerless Barbie)

Whilst the questions w/ Bob sessions are funny I'd
hardly say they are the best part of the Shellac gig.

The best bit is when they play Be Prepared, Spoke, The
End of Radio or Wingwalker I tend to find.

 --- Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com>

=====