[kj] OT: Dimebag shot dead on stage.

Djehuti111 djehuti111 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 18:48:53 EST 2004

--- LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:

> Also darby crash from the germs yesterday too. But
> that was an o.d.
>  - Lonely Boy

 I recognized and mourned this loss myself!

 "The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as
long"?

 But, then again....
There's Killing Joke!!!!

 A flame that's been burning for 25 years now....

 A L P

> Standard Time,
> jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk writes:
>
> Not to mention the anniversary of the death of
> Razzle from Hanoi  Rocks, I
> believe. Looking now, i see it was actually the 9th.
> My  mistake.
>
> Jim.

=====
"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The
darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the
silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space,
studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a
stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of
the ceremony."