[kj] dd - waste

Djehuti111 djehuti111 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 17:34:36 EST 2004

 Regardless of your opinion of his music, or his
political/sexual/other leanings, this is a ridiculous
loss of life, learn to have some fucking compassion.

  This is not only the loss of another human being,
but somebody who contributed his art (I myself was not
a fan either) and touched the lives of many as a
result.

 How has YOUR art contributed to the rest of the
planet lately?

A L P

--- fluwdot at earthlink.net wrote:

> yay, one less misogynistic opprobrious human -
> toneless and utterly
> tastless guitarist on the planet.
>
> nay, one ceaseless new topic for the drab "metal"
> music industry's
> ingloriousness to follow.
>

> clear some more land to fill

=====
"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The
darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the
silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space,
studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a
stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of
the ceremony."