[kj] OT: Dimebag shot dead on stage.

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 16:09:59 EST 2004

I am not a fan at all but I realize his talent.  It blows my mind.  Was a
motive ever determined?  It sounds like it was someone that may have known
what he was doing (either by knowing the band or the venue).

And to add to this wasn't yesterday that John Lennon was shot dead?

Condolences to everyone

Chris