[kj] OT: Dimebag shot dead on stage.

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 9 15:15:12 EST 2004

Well, the unfortunate inevitability now is that rare instances like this tragedy and the Great White fire only serve to heighten a sense of alarmism. Instead of re-evaluating the real issue (that fuckin' 2nd Amendmant have'n'bear bullshit), the music and the metal community itself will become the scapegoats.  Reeeediculous.

Anyone else cited the fact that it also occurred on the twenty-fourth anniversary of John Lennon's murder (not that there's a serious connection, mind you).

Alex in NYC