[kj] OT: Dimebag shot dead on stage.

J E S T E R webmaster at killing-joke.com
Thu Dec 9 10:23:43 EST 2004

Thats how the "legend" goes, that a guy in the crowd said the fuck stick
jumped on stage, yelled at Darryl something like "it's your fault that
Pantera broke up, and you ruined my life".

Thing of it is, how in the hell could someone in the audience hear
unamplified voice over that show? Anyone who has ever been to see these
guys play, know it is ear splitting. So, I just wonder how true this
actually is. Who knows tho...