[kj] que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be,we're going to Wem-ber-ley !

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Wed Dec 8 13:01:51 EST 2004

What doesn't make sense to me is the fact that they are only opening for Motley Crue in the UK.
If they were going to make at least a partial world tour with Motley Crue, visiting some places that they haven't visited yet, that would make more sense to me and certainly could make Killing Joke win more audience.

On the Motley Crue side, I used to be a huge fan of them too. I still love 'Too Fast For Love' and 'Shout at the Devil'. I remember i also bought 'Theatre of Pain' and was bit dissapointed since i saw their drag queens-outfit in the pictures. Hope dies at last, so i tried 'Girls, Girls, Girls' and after "...take a look to the Wild Side..." everything was nothing but dissapointments, i got rid of it soon along with my Motley Crue posters on the wall of my room.

my two pesos

Javier
mexico city rocker