[kj] que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be, we're going t o Wem-ber-ley !

wehavejoy wehavejoy at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 7 19:14:51 EST 2004

Just found this:

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=10513

Maybe we're spared the humiliation :-)

Marc.

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]
On Behalf Of parasikon
Sent: 07 December 2004 23:29
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be,we're going
t o Wem-ber-ley !

Saw those Motley geezers on Larry King last night.I thought it was
pretty funny.Mostly, it's because you could almost feel the hatred they
must have for one another.Plus, i've always been pretty amused by the
their chicken voiced singer and how he keeps trying different stuff with
his hair.Funniest question King asked was if the rest of them were mad
when Tommy Lee got really famous.I don't think i can agree with the
"really famous" part,but you could tell that he hit a major sore spot
with that question.I can't wait to see how Geordie and Jaz get along
with those numbskulls.Still, i don't believe this will ever really take
place.Maybe it could happen,but i seriously doubt it.

Ketracel White <ketracelwhite at hotmail.com> wrote:
I don't know, but the bass line to "Dr. Feelgood" is basically "Love
Like
Blood". Also, I think Raven is pals with Brides Of Destruction - Nikki
Sixx, Tracii Guns...and probably a few others with dual vowel/consonant
names with fading sleeves of tattoos....