[kj] que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be, we're going toWem-ber-ley !

DAVE AXFORD daxford at rogers.com
Tue Dec 7 10:23:48 EST 2004

Okay,
So I couldn't sleep last night. I got up and turned on the T.V... And what
was on CNN? Behind the scenes at the Motley Crue reunion just before they
hit the stage (Steve-o from "Jackass" was there covered in what looked like
blood smears... Whatever.) The band then took to the stage and went into
"Dr. Feelgood" and I changed the channel. I flipped back a couple of times,
since I thought it was kind of surreal to see CNN covering this live... I
thought that it must be a relatively big 'to-do' if  CNN is covering it,
especially the backstage antics.

Dave