[kj] que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be, we're going to Wem-ber-ley !

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Tue Dec 7 06:03:28 EST 2004

The Sun June 20th 2005

Punk Fans riot.

Punk fans last night caused a riot at Wembley arena. Sickening Punks
associated to the support band Killing Joke began throwing meat and
maggots at Motley Crue fans who had come to watch the bands.

One fat and balding Motley Crue fan complained that he had liver and
maggots thrown over his cut off denim jacket, spoiling his sewn on
patches. "I would expect this from punks" he said poignantly.

The support band Killing Joke were half way through their set when they
started to get booed by the Motley Crue fans who comprised of pseudo
biker types and families and children. One child who had come along was
in tears. Motley Crue fans complained that killing Joke were too loud
and started to boo the antics of the lead singer who apparently was
wearing a long leather coat. This caused the punks to start to push and
throw things at the Motley Crue audience.

One punk was arrested, builder peter west, after he poured maggots and
then sliced liver over the bikers heads. Peter was not available for
comment but his solicitor said that Peter was responding to a vicious
and uncalled for attack on his heroes and responded in a non violent
manner. He will be pleading not guilty.

Some of the Motely Crue pin pointed the trouble being initiated from
someone shouting Asteroid from the audience. This apparently caused
panic amongst the Motley Crue audience which led to a commotion. Other
motley Crue fans started booing because they couldn't hear what was
going on as the music was too loud. It was at this time a punk
apparently pulled a pool ball from their bottom and someone else threw
the maggots.

A spokesman for Wembley arena said the incident was unfortunate. We have
had many punk bands here including the Ramones but we have never ever
had this type of trouble here before. With Bon Jovi due next week its
now questionable that the Anti Nowhere League will be allowed to
support.

No one was available from killing Joke to comment although one member of
their entourage did try and sell our reporter some tee shirts and a
Headcount albulm

ePat