[kj] OT:Prodigy

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 3 16:25:25 EST 2004

excellent!.....never got to see them, hope they tour the U.S., too.

Tom.

Steve Hackett <thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
went to see em in Brum last night & had a great night - real buzz about the place after 7(?) years away.Additional drummer & Giz Butt still on guitar duty.
Plenty of favourites - Their Law,Breathe,F'starter,Poison,Smack....& a new one sung by Keith with the refrain "I'm not a punk,I'm just a cnut" - look forward to that one on Radio 2!
I'm sure the DJ for the night used to be on MTV doing what Zane Lowe does now - cant for the life of me remember his name tho!
Anyone who'se got tickets for the other nights yr in for a treat!