[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 13:25:07 EST 2004

1. Name

Adam

70. age
33 revolutions around the sun

32. shoe size
I wear size ten in a clownshoe

8. any secret names/aliases
Jack.  Jack Ass.  Pleased to meet you....

95. I earn a living as
 a mealy internet fungo

7. but secretly I™d like to be

the first man on Mars

8. what type of underwear are you wearing
dude, I'll do my laundry later!  chill. hehe it's getting really bad...

11. what™s your credit card number (mail me off list)

2

6. Dear Santa, I™ve been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have..
a blood transfusion?

3. I live in...
Brooklyn baby!

3. My highpoints of 2004 were

uhhhhhh...

9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was

ummmm....

16. I last washed my...
hair with a bar of soap.  now it feels like it's all going to break off in one big chunk..

53. Next year I™m rather looking forward to

let's see...

9. I™m currently enjoying...

wzbc

88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....

do crap polls at work

42. in the event of my death I™d quite like to be...

a spiritual rubbernecker

0. for my funeral I™d like...

a gentleman's burial in space

20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke:

blistered perfection

22. I quite like to drink...

everywhere but at work.  But you say it's okay.... hm....well, I can't argue with that.

34. I think I have a talent for...

agony

46. I would like to achieve

the impossible

732. I™m a bit frightened of...

gamma rays

6. I can™t stand...
it

59. I want to
go swimming in the ocean

18. I hate my...

ENORMOUS penis.  Why me, Lord? Why?  I mean, enough's enough.

9. I cringe when I remember the time when...

I slammed it in a car door... not pretty, sir. not pretty.

88. when I™m drunk I...
exagerate

101. my favourite body part is..

I can't stay mad at YOU!  C'mere ya big lug!

666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who
and what would you choose?
An arrow on Kim Jong IL's forehead pointing to his hair with the caption "check it out ya'll!"

5. to relax I...
die

26. Oh god, not another stupid question

why not? it's fun.