[kj] Ebay special!

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Thu Dec 2 10:37:18 EST 2004

Side issue.

Ive got the original tour poster with the popes rep saluting the nazis
You know the one!

I cut neatly the white bit below it which had the gig written details on
it. I saw a picture of this somewhere else (a website) which had typed
writing on the top left quarter, I think it is a picture of the Glasgow
gig one of the same tour. Mine doesn't have that writing which I assume
is the tour dates.

Nope im not selling it but I wonder what its value is?

e-bay-Pat