[kj] OT: ah so...think im turning japanese

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Wed Dec 1 05:00:26 EST 2004

Id like to hear about it sometime.
If you are in a charity shop<g> and see a book called angry white
pyjamas its about an English teacher in japan who takes part in the
aikido course that the elite riot police have to do. Anyway, aside from
that he comments on the characteristics of life there and the culture.
Send me your address off list and ill send it to you

However, Japan and Germany were rebuilt with other people's investment
after the WW2 and given the infrastructure to go forward while we were
still living in the rubble of apparent 'victory'. The pioneers of the
industry culture were American business men whos methods were rejected
at home but who's principles are now being adopted by western industry.

I cant stand saki though.

ePat