[kj] how awesome kj are!

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 19:37:45 EDT 2004

please tell me i'm not the only person on this mailing list that can't stop
thinking how totally awesome killing joke are?every time i hear them i just
wanna jump around and sing along!!!i heard loose cannon on K! tv n i was just
like,wow!then i went to cardiff,saw their new album,looked at the track
listing,loose cannon was on there,so i bought it,and its been in my cd  player
since christmas time,nothing else has been on,other than wilful days and  night
time of course!they are just so awesome!personally,i think dave grohl  should
join permanently and killing joke have 2 drummers

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE KILL  BUSTED?!?!?!?