[kj] RE: Introduction

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 31 12:59:13 EDT 2004

I do feel that is a irrational overreaction Alex,I did nt realise you felt
that way about Rush,In my opinion they are somewhere between Spinal Tap and
The Darkness with a bit of Yes thrown in.Saying that I ve only everheard
three songs by all four mentioned bands put together,So I guess my opinion
is invalid.