[kj] Factoid

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 02:31:53 EDT 2004

Dude that is weak.  Take your hand off your dick when you type a reply to me, it's offensive.  =:~D)

Still.. no identity (izzit implahnted up your Ahrse?)
...still hiding,  little girl?
*I'm* not your daddy. It's OK.

KILLING JOKE <killingjoke at gmail.com> wrote:
We are amazed at Peter's stupidity, the level of which has not been
seen before. We want to learn just how far down the recessive gene
goes in Peters unbranching family tree, to cause such a disturbing
level of inept thinking.

KILLING JOKE

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 01:39:45 +0100, PRAEst76
wrote:
> Did you know that Peter West is more studied and quoted on this list
> than all the members of Killing Joke put together?
>
> --
> PRAEst76
> http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76

To all the rain and the thunder