[kj] RE: Introduction

Rob Martin robmartin at bluebottle.com
Mon Aug 30 18:10:29 EDT 2004

OK here goes
If you don't like people who like Rush, I guess I won't be allowed in!!

Regards
Rob

  Hi Rob welcome to my board,If you could just fill in this form.Then we
shall deicide whether you can stay or not.
     Cheers  ;-)

  1. Name - Rob Martin

  2. Reached 30 yet? - yeah, just a bit!

  3. Kids? - yep - 3. The oldest is big on the new album.

  4. Location - Ruislip, Middx

  5. Fave KJ song - Pssyche, although any off the new album are competing
with it.

  6. Fave KJ album - New one / first one

  7. Fave KJ member - Geordie

  8. Aspects of last album you would like to see featured in the next one -
Dave Grohl's drumming

  9.  Aspects of last album you would like to be abandoned for the next
one - can't think of anything

  10. Will this 25th anniversary gig ever happen? - I'm beginning to think
not

  11. Should Fire Dances and HA! be re-released as a combined CD (like the
cassette)? - that would be a bonus

  12. Should Love Like Blood be re-issued as a single for its 20th
anniversary? - definitely

  13. Would it chart again? - possibly, given the presumed recent success of
the last album

  14. Most under-rated KJ song - blimey, there are some tough questions
here. possibly 'Pssyche' - it's awesome!

  15. Most over-rated - I haven't heard many other people's views, so not
sure I can comment

  16. 3 bands you would like to see on the same bill as KJ - Foo Fighters,
UK Subs, Motorhead

  17. Last album you bought - Nirvana - In Utero

  18. Last film you saw - Red Dragon

  19. Last book you read - Ben Elton / Inconceivable

  20. Next album you're going to listen to - Probably KJ, or anything by
Rush

  21. What contemporary bands do you rate - what DOES contemporary mean in
this case?
I love most standard 'old-git's metal and virtually all the punk bands from
the 80's.

  22. Your all-time favourite bands - Rush, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Ozzy,
KJ.

  23. Your 8 "Desert Island Discs" -

1. KJ (new)
2. Rush - Presto