[kj] DVD- Live at the Astoria

PRAEst76 praest76 at escapism.co.uk
Mon Aug 30 12:55:13 EDT 2004

Rob Martin wrote:

> Guys

We have women, but not many. It's the perpetually swiveling eyes that
drive them away.

> I've just joined.
> I realise this question has probably been asked a million times but is there
> any knowledge out there about when the DVD is now due please?
> I keep looking on Play.com and it just keeps saying "Not currently
> available".

It's not happening. If it does I'll actually go out and buy a hat so I
can eat it.

I think it's just another peice of debris of their broken plans. Perhaps
with new management things will be better organiused and there will be
more action and less broken promises... and websites.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76