[kj] if KJ do a promos DVD...

PRAEst76 praest76 at escapism.co.uk
Mon Aug 30 12:50:00 EDT 2004

bluce ree wrote:

> would it actually be any good?  For ages I've wanted to see all the
> promos on a nice high quality DVD but have they ever done enough decent
> videos to warrant one?

No.

I'd be happy to forget they made videos. If they need to do more for
promo reasons then get stuff like Seeing Red done. All their videos from
the 80s, as you pointed out, range from cheesily cringeworthy to fucking
woeful. then again you can say that for most bands in the 80s.

Must as I love KJ I'm far from the type of fan that'll buy anything they
put out a) I don't have an income that allows such behaviour and b) even
if I did I wouldn't. A videos compilation is something I'd pass on. I
wouldn't even have bought the live DVD if it had been conjured up.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76