[kj] OT-Bush'sForgottenWords

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 30 12:36:17 EDT 2004

I did nt realise he actually said that,I was just summing up my interpretation of his attitude.
    The alarm bells started ringing when Saddam was pulled out of his hideout,The T.V. cameras were there and the U.S soldier said something like"George sends his regards" or something.That must have taken alot of planning too set up,Washington must of had too get the cameras there ,tell the soldier what too say etc etc,just too rub Saddams face in it.
    That's wrong(imo)I cant put my finger on why its wrong I just dont think it's the correct behaviour of world leaders.
   PW