[kj] OT: Unsubbing for a while

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 18:05:43 EDT 2004

    Oh, he's a nice guy, going on an exceptional outing, touring his work and art.
Something so rarely done considering the zillions who dream or beg of having
an opportunity to do so. So, cheers Aleph, godspeed, best of luck, and may it all
pay off in spades for you. And may your band tour more often than, say,..hm,..Killing Joke.

g'luck.

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
And what the hell has that got do with Killing Joke?