[kj] o/t son of Thatcher

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 29 15:51:06 EDT 2004

> So, how many people on this list have you just insulted?!

         ***Since I ve been here ..............just about everyone***

God, I'm a Yank and I know this shit!

> You'd be headed east-southeast from Preston to Birmingham with
> a bigger turn south-southeast for London.  You could just drive
> on to Leeds if you didn't turn south.

     ***If ever I need a chauffer,I ll get in touch***

> Let's get this straight -- you purport to speak for the people
> of England and yet you say everything between Scotland and
> Watford consists of villages?

   ***I speak for myself,Only Tony Blair speaks for the people of England,I
live in London all the other places are smaller,I used village as a general
term,If I said" every  City,Town,village etc etc",it is just too much too
write.Im sure no-one was heartbroken because I labelled their town a
village***

> You MUST be a troll.  Plenty of bridges oop north for you to
> hide under.

***I must go their one day(soon as they install tarmac roads)***