[kj] For Beginners Out Now

cispas at vinyl heaven cispas at skynet.be
Sun Aug 29 14:12:33 EDT 2004

Yes, absolutely great version of We Have Joy! Hilarious "lalalalalala..."-bit in the middle too.
And I rediscovered what a superb song Twilight Of The Mortal really is!!
But I'm afraid that's all this CD does for me...(sorry)
Except for the EXQUISITE ARTWORK and EXPERT LINER NOTES of course!!!!! ;-)
Cis