[kj] o/t son of Thatcher

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 27 07:47:38 EDT 2004

Taking a moral stance is a difficult one too call, because everyone has different morals.Im sure the people warring in Africa think they are morally just in doing what they are doing.
    As they are independent nations and peoples,they should deicide the level of morality.
      If MT was the only one who could provide arms then yes he should stop.But the facts are ,If he stopped,someone else would provide them.
    I think it comes down too who is at fault ;The provider or the perpetrator.
      If you went too South America and brought some Bolivian marching powder back too Heathrow and you got caught by customs,Who would be in trouble ?You or the person you brought it off?