[kj] o/t son of Thatcher

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 27 02:44:47 EDT 2004

  " Biologists and such report that the world can hold far more people than exist at the  moment. In fact, California can produce enough food for the planet"

  Even I would have difficulty in coming up with a sillier statement than that.If you substituted" World" for "California',then your statement might have some credability.
      Maybe the world can provide food for more people,But with more people,you will also get more polution,more global warming more resources being used.About four billion people is a substainable amount of people the world can accomadate.Wars  and famine  are an important counter balance to our over-populated world.