[kj] o/t son of Thatcher

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Thu Aug 26 10:31:32 EDT 2004

>Humanity? This person has spent his 'career' selling
>arms to mercenaries/tinpot dictators and wiping out
>'humanity'. He's killed more people than cancer.
>Nothing to do with his parentage - in fact you're
>right, I hope he doesn't die in a prison - I hope he
>stays just alive enough to suffer. And if you think
>union members are parasites, what do you call someone
>who gets rich off the countless vicious little African
>wars that cause so much misery and destruction? Mark
>Thatcher is a scum-sucking piece of crap.

*applause*

Peter, I suggest you do some reading into the background of Mark Thatcher

http://www.guardian.co.uk/saudi/story/0,11599,1014975,00.html
http://www.caat.org.uk/information/publications/countries/saudi-arabia-intro
.php
http://www.meib.org/articles/0302_sd.htm
http://www.guardian.co.uk/saudi/story/0,11599,1208946,00.html
http://www.greenleft.org.au/back/1996/223/223p22.htm
http://www.rsc.org.uk/measure/teachers/contemporary.html
"Mark Thatcher, an official roaming salesman for British arms companies
during the arms-export drive, earned an estimated $160 million in commission
from selling arms to Iraq (the so-called "Iraqigate scandal") in the 1980s,
when his mother (Margaret Thatcher) was Prime Minister."
http://www.converge.org.nz/pma/aaddict.htm
I could go on . . .

His relationship with Maggie has no bearing on him being a death dealing
scumbag of the highest order (apart from his obvious use of his mothers
political leverage on the Saudi deals)

I'll skip the union bashing as I have no wish to get into a heated debate at
the moment . . .

Marc.