[kj] o/t son of Thatcher

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 26 03:08:58 EDT 2004

It's unfortunate that you judge someone ,before a trial or anything.Just
because someone gets arrested doesn't mean they are guilty.
    Or do you think Children should be held accountable for their parents
lifes.If that is your reasoning then MT should be released immediately
,because Maggie Thatch achieved some great things,She destroyed the
unions(parasites),sold off council houses thus destroying scummy council
estates,Kicked the argies arses and even produced her own phallic
symbol(Canary Wharf)
     She was unpopular,But she sinle-handedly pulled the U.K.out of the far
left labour induced recession ,a case of "Being cruel too be kind".
      If you would like anybody too be put in a " Dark African jail and
butt-fucked too death",Then I suggest you plug yourself into the internet
and download a bit of humanity.