[kj] best banshee tune

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 15:45:05 EDT 2004

yeah,i do agree that the noctune version of isreal has more ump than the
l.p.c.d version....i also like switch bluce ree......what do you think of  "
suberbian relaps " ,thats another of my favs....the l.p./c.d. version has
real kick......love it..i have not seen s.serverins site as yet/you said it
was crap,whats crap about it ??        do you have site/ad ? so i can take a
look......thanks  hollytree