[kj] best banshee tune

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 25 03:24:45 EDT 2004

the nocturne version of Israel is stunning, especially cos of Robert Smiths' wicked guitar bit in the middle.

Budgie's drumming on Sin in my Heart from the same gig is amazing also.

Switch is my fave song though.

have you seen Steve Severin's site?  it's rubbish!

melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote:
no i dont think that isereal is the best banshees tune....its jigsaw
feeling/sin of my heart... o well cliff/we are all different hey...i do
agree that first 4 l.p. real good though/after that not as good....i like
the greatures any how.....see yu.....hollytree