[kj] Bootleg found on EBAY for sale "Russian Federation"

Bob Barathy bob at bbarathy.plus.com
Tue Aug 24 03:25:01 EDT 2004

Now Bob that's a bit difficult to answer because, well, actually, I don't
know.

But seeing as I'm up early will bugger all else to do other than clean up
pupy shit, I'm going to guess that he has 3.

Now, that might not be the real answer, but I  hope that this can put your
enquiring mind to rest. ;-)

Thanks Rob for giving the matter due consideration (especially so early in
the morning). I thought of 3 as well but then I thought about it some more
and became confused. More interestingly (for me anyway) is that there are
some people/businesses out ther that seem to have stockpiles of these items,
just waiting for them to get valuable enough to flog on for big spondoolies.
Mr. Atkins must have sold at least 5 copies of IC in the last 8 months -
this guy has at least 3. Just makes me wonder how may are actually in
circulation against the others being stockpiled by a few individuals.